Mr. Robert Chua holds a LLB (Hons) Degree from University of East Anglia, United Kingdom and later completed his Bar Professional Training Course at City, University of London, United Kingdom. He is also an ADR-ODR International accredited Civil-Commercial Mediator. During his time in practice, he experienced real estate and corporate/commercial transactions before joining Tee Intellectual Property.
As a Legal Advisor, he is tasked with both domestic and international intellectual property matters including but not limited to the preparation and advise on the registrability of trademark applications, responding to office actions, trademark oppositions, written appeals, and attending hearings.
LLB (Hons) Degree (University of East Anglia, UK)
- Postgraduate Diploma
Bar Professional Training Course (City, University of London)
- To advise and update clients on any office action(s) pertaining to their trademark;
- To assist and liaise with clients in resolving their trademark appeal cases;
- To prepare trademark written submissions and attend hearings pertaining to the same with the registrar;
- To liaise with overseas associates in relation to any local and/or international office actions; and
- To prepare and/or review agreements/documentations and other intellectual property matters as required from time to time.