Robert holds a LLB (Hons) Degree from University of East Anglia, United Kingdom and later completed his Bar Professional Training Course at City, University of London, United Kingdom. He is also an ADR-ODR International accredited Civil-Commercial Mediator.
Before joining Tee IP, he was in private practice specializing in real estate and corporate/commercial transactions, and later at Securities Commission Malaysia.
As a Legal Advisor, he is tasked with both domestic and international intellectual property matters including but not limited to the preparation and advise on the registrability of various types of IP applications, responding to office actions, oppositions, written appeals, and attending hearings.
- Industrial Design
LLB (Hons) Degree (University of East Anglia, UK)
- Postgraduate Diploma
Bar Professional Training Course (City, University of London); The Honourable Society of Lincoln’s Inn
- Local and international intellectual property applications and office actions, including appeals, oppositions and hearings;
- Liaising with local and international authorities for intellectual property and other legal matters;
- Drafting of written submissions and attending hearings for intellectual property matters;
- Intellectual Property Due Diligence; and
- Preparation and/or review of agreements and other intellectual property matters as required from time to time.