As the Head of Human Resource, she is responsible for monitoring the daily attendance of staff members, maintaining the records of employees and also administering payroll. She is also the Account Manager, whereby her task involves monitoring the company’s cash reserves and processing any inflow or outflow funds of the company.
- Administering payroll and maintaining employee records
- Monitor daily attendance. Investigate and understand causes for staff absences
- Establish, maintain and reconcile the general ledger
- Monitor cash reserves and investments.Prepare and reconcile bank statements.
- Ensure transactions are properly recorded into the computerized accounting system
- Prepare monthly financial statements and assist with the annual audit
Diploma in Business IT