Ms. M. Kasturi Murugam holds an honours bachelor Science degree from the AIMST University, Kedah and a Master degree in Intellectual Property from the National University of Malaysia (UKM). As the Patent Manager she is in charge of managing and coordinating with her team members in patent related matters.
With her vast experience & knowledge, she has assisted multiple well known private corporations as well local universities in handling their patent matters. In addition, she is experienced in patent search, drafting and prosecution in both domestic and foreign jurisdictions. Her area of expertise is mainly on biotechnology.
Master in Intellectual Property (UKM)
Bsc. (Hons) in Biotechnology (AIMST University)
- To advise clients on patent issues relating to patent search, drafting and prosecution.
- To follow up closely with clients on their on-going patent matters.
- To oversee and ensure that all relevant patent matters are properly handled.
- To manage and supervise the filing of domestic patent applications.
- To coordinate with our esteemed associates for any international patent applications.