Mr. Leonard Lee holds a LLB (Hons) Degree from the University of Northumbria, United Kingdom. As the Legal Executive, he is tasked to liaise directly with local and overseas associates or clients in handling their domestic office actions pertaining to trademark. His role includes advising clients on trademark objections, preparing written submissions as well as attending hearings.
LLB (Hons) Degree (University of Northumbria, UK)
- To advise clients on any office action matters for trademark.
- To provide the latest updates to clients on their existing intellectual property matters.
- To directly assist and liaise with clients in resolving their trademark appeal cases.
- To prepare trademark written submissions and attend hearings with the registrar.
- To liaise directly with esteemed overseas associates for any local office actions.