Azlin Shahzwani is a holder of Bachelor of Laws, LLB (Hons) from MARA University of Technology (UiTM). She was called to the Malaysian Bar in 2015. As a Legal Associate, she is tasked to liaise directly with local and overseas associates or clients in handling their domestic office actions pertaining to trademark. Her role includes advising clients on trademark objections, trademark oppositions, preparing written submissions as well as attending hearings.
LL.B (Hons) MARA University of Technology (UiTM)
- To advise clients on any office action matters for trademark.
- To provide the latest updates to clients on their existing intellectual property matters.
- To directly assist and liaise with clients in resolving their trademark appeal cases.
- To prepare trademark written submissions and attend hearings with the registrar.
- To liaise directly with esteemed overseas associates for any local office actions.